Liebster award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogging platform. In the digital world of the internet, this seems like a nice gesture! It enables the interaction between different bloggers so that they fell connected to the community.
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Kim
Thank you Kim for giving me this opportunity. Do check out her awesome blog, where she writes about herself, her personal struggles, and a wide range of her interests to release her stress. Her stories are really inspiring so, do support her.
RULES FOR ACCEPTING IT :
1. Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you(do tag him/her) , write about his blog too .
2. Display the award on your blog .
3. Nominate 5 or 10 blogs which you feel deserve it .
4. Let the nominees know that you nominated them
Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.
So, here are my answers to her questions:
- What first made you start blogging?
So being honest, there was one fine day when I had nothing to do, I think it was the break time after my exams. I was just jobless having absolutely nothing to do. Then, I gave myself a thought to look upon my interests and talents. I realized that I like to address some people about anything that I know, but I couldn’t find a platform to do so. After scrolling through various articles, I finally decided to try on blogging and I am here.
- Do you struggle to create content to appeal to the masses?
Yes, being a new blogger, I do not have a well understanding of what my readers appreciate and therefore I do struggle about posting content. But, my own target to post everyday motivates me to find content anyhow.
- What is the biggest hurdle you have had to overcome? (I understand if you would prefer not to answer)
I cannot recall such difficulties of my life, probably I might not have faced many difficulties in my life as other people do. But, yaa there had been tough phases in my life which I had to go through, where anxiety, depression, stress and tears were just a part of everyday life. But I feel all of us face such issues at different points of our lives so, I wouldn’t consider them as hurdles.
- How do you deal with Writer’s Block?
I have an habit of just being locked in my room and do stuff. So, I have to get out of a room and go for a walk to get more ideas. I talk to my friends and parents. (Anyone can give you content through any means.) I surf the internet to read and when nothing works, I go for a nap leaving everything undone.
- What inspires you?
Pretty much everything inspires me for one or the other thing. Like anxiety can inspire me to write. Eating inspires me to exercise.(If it makes any sense…) My inspiration changes from time to time(I hope that’s normal.) Right now I am inspired by the content developers like youtubers, bloggers etc.
- What is the most important aspect of your life?
I think I am in that phase of my life where I do not have particular goals. Because one day, I might be stressed about my career but on the other days I might be focusing on relationship issues. So, I think I am yet to discover important aspects of my life. But, my parents are my priority and will always be.
- If you could change one thing in the world what would it be?
People’s Perception. There is so much to say about it so, I am not discussing it right now.
- Who motivates you?
I motivate myself. I don’t think anyone else can do this for me. I might watch tons of motivational videos, tons of inspiring articles but still I will end up sleeping or procrastinating. So, only I can motivate myself. When I decide to do something, I make sure that’s done.
- What is your favorite type of content to read?
I don’t think I am a good reader. I have never read books other than my textbooks. I hardly read any blog article till the end. Still, I like to read personal stories of people, that is simple to understand and motivational.
- How does blogging make you feel?
I think I am addicted to blogging now. It’s been hardly a week that I have started blogging and I am loving it. My day starts by checking my stats. I sleep at nights thinking of what to post next. I think i am getting crazy about it. Blogging supported me to share my feelings with the world when I had no one to talk to or even when I didn’t want to talk to anyone.
Now, It’s my turn to nominate some bloggers. So, my nominations are:
My Questions to nominees:
- What are your future plans about writing.
- Who is your role model?
- What is your definition of love?
- How do you promote your blogs?
- Which is your best post so far?
- Where do you get most of the content from?
- Which stereotype irritates you the most?
- What are your goals regarding blogging?
- What makes you different from others?
- What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?(You may choose not to answer this)
There is no compulsion for being a part of this chain.